Monday, June 27, 2011

6/27/11--evening

It was a really nice evening and all the wolves were pretty active, so I shot a ton of photos. This is 30 out of the 177 I took.

 
Ruedi

Wolfgang (middle) and Wotan (right) come to gang up on Ruedi


Ruedi--notice he has "eyebrows".


Wolfgang--all legs. I wish this wasn't blurry, but it's hard for me to get photos of him--he's always moving!

Back to front: Wotan, Kailani, Wolfgang

Kailani


Ruedi




Twister

Twister threatens Willow


Twister

Kiri, the 18 year old wolf was up and looking for treats. I don't think I mentioned that when he was younger his coat was black.







Eclipse. I think she looks like a deer.


The view from one side of the bridge

Dharma on the bank of the pond--taken from the bridge; I cropped it so you can see her closer up.


No comments:

Post a Comment